Ryanair announced a new Thessaloniki route to Amman in Jordan, with a twice weekly service commencing in October 2019, as part of Ryanair’s extended Thessaloniki winter 2019 schedule.
Ryanair’s Thessaloniki winter 2019 schedule offers 25 routes, including 8 new routes to Amman (2 pw), Budapest (2), Copenhagen (2), Krakow (2), Manchester (2), Malta (2), Stockholm Skavsta (2) and Tel Aviv (3), which will deliver over 1.6m customers through Thessaloniki airport this year.
Greek consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate its new Jordan route, Ryanair has launched a seat sale with fares from just €14.99 for travel between April and June, which must be booked by midnight Saturday (27 April), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“Ryanair is pleased to announce a new Thessaloniki route to Amman in Jordan, commencing in October, which will operate twice weekly, as part of our extended winter 2019 schedule. Customers in Thessaloniki can now book flights to Jordan as far out as March 2020.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats on sale from just €14.99 for travel between April and June, which must be booked by midnight Saturday (27 Apr). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”