Air France regrets this situation and is making every effort to minimize the inconvenience this strike action may cause to its customers.
Air France asks its customers to check on www.airfrance.com that their flight is operating before going to the airport.
Air France once again recommends its customers with a flight reservation between 15 and 22 September to postpone their trip or change their ticket at no extra cost.
7,000 Air France employees are doing all they can to assist customers.
Since last week, close to 1.2 million texts and messages have been sent to inform customers due to travel between 15 and 22 September, individually and in real time.
If the strike action continues beyond 19 September, the flight schedule will be adjusted accordingly. Customers will be informed of the potential impact the day before departure. However there may be other disruption and delays.
How to postpone your trip
Customers can postpone their trip until between 23 September and 8 October 2014, at no extra cost, subject to availability.
Customers whose flight is cancelled will receive a full refund.
They can also choose to receive a voucher valid for one year on Air France or KLM to postpone their trip beyond 8 October 2014, to change their destination or departure airport or if they choose not to travel.
- online at www.airfrance.com in the “Review / modify your reservations” section,
- on Air France’s mobile websites,
- via Twitter with #Airfrance or on Facebook.com/airfrance,
- by calling the toll-free number 0800 240 260 (accessible from France and the French Overseas Departments) or by calling +33 1 57 02 10 58 (from abroad),
- or by contacting their local travel agent.
Useful tips for travellers:
Air France has the “AF Connect” service, which informs its customers directly and in 13 languages all over the world on their mobile phone or by e-mail. To be notified personally by AF Connect, Air France invites customers to update their contact details (mobile number and/or e-mail) in their reservation file on the Air France website or in their Flying Blue profile. It is possible to consult and update these details at any time on this website in the “Review / modify your reservations” section and on our mobile websites.
Before going to the airport, customers are advised to check flight information, 24 hours before departure:
– www.airfrance.fr, in the “Flight schedules” section
– the website mobile.airfrance.com
– the Air France app available on iPhone, Android Windows Phone and BlackBerry