RYANAIR’S LOW FARES COME TO PREVEZA AKTION and FLIGHTS TO BUDAPEST FROM JULY 2019
Ryanair announced its first ever flights from Preveza Aktion Airport, its newest airport and its 14th Greek airport, with a new weekly route to Budapest commencing in July, as part of its Summer 2019 schedule.
Preveza consumers and visitors can now book their holidays as far out as 30 September 2019, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s recently announced 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partners & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate the launch of its newest Greek airport, Ryanair has launched a seat sale on its European network with fares from just €14.99, for travel until the end of May, which must be booked by midnight Friday (19 Apr) only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“We’re pleased to announce Ryanair’s low fares have arrived at Preveza Aktion, our newest airport and 14th in Greece. Our new route to Budapest commences in July 2019 and will operate weekly for Summer 2019, ensuring customers in Preveza can book low fare flights to Budapest as far out as 30 September 2019.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale on our network from just €14.99 for until the end of May, which are available for booking until midnight Friday (19 Apr). Since these amazing low fares will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”