Marine Tours has a long history and tradition of providing the global shipping community with the expected support, associated with the Greek market leader-and one of Europe’s best-in seaman travel. Marine Tours is also one of the largest consolidators of travel service, by cooperating with more than 400 travel agencies in Greece and around the word. Finally Marine Tours is an established corporate management group, with decades of experience, handling local and international business clients.
We are looking for a Travel Consultant at Meeting & Events department in Athens.
• Travel Consultant at Meeting & Events department ensures the efficient and effective support of the Meeting & Events department.
• Initiate, develop, and deliver Meeting & Events proposals in bids and RFPs
• Work closely with the Sales & Account Management team to promote the Meeting & Events department to existing and new customers achieving revenue growth for relevant business
• Minimum 5 years in similar capacity in corporate industry
• Ability to achieve business goals and objectives
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to successfully resolve customer issues
• Ability to manage change and work effectively under pressure
• Ability to interface and develop strong relationships with both customers and employees
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent command in English & Greek language
• Bachelor Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field preferred
The company offers:
• Attractive remuneration package;
• Private Insurance coverage;
Suitable candidates can forward their comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org