BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in more than 110 countries with over 12.000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it’s how we maintain an industry-leading client-retention rate of 97%, with 2015 sales of US$23.8 billion.
We are looking for a Travel Consultant at our business travel department in Athens.
Main functions & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain an excellent rapport with client contacts and travel arrangers to ensure a quality service in line with client expectations and travel policy.
- Ensure that all received supplier invoices and statements are correctly and appropriately administered in accordance with the departmental business processes and Operations team leader instructions.
- Ensure all business travel reservations are accurately handled, deadlines are met and correct documentation is provided in accordance with company policy and procedures.
- Develop additional business with clients through the up-selling of ancillary services (i.e. Cars, hotels etc.)
- Ensure a fast and efficient telephone answering service in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure that all procedures relating to back-office requirements and deadlines are adhered to at all times.
- Excellent command of EnglishStrong negotiation and problem solving skills towards suppliers & clients
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- PC Literacy – Word, Excel
- Excellent GDS user (Preferable Amadeus)
- ForthCRS user
- Excellent user of available airlines platforms
- Excellent knowledge of hotel & car reservations
- Knowledge of booking low cost carriers
- Graduation in Tourism Field preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar capacity in corporate industry with proven track history
BCD Travel Greece offers:
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Private Insurance Coverage;
Suitable candidates can forward their comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org