Ryanair, today (1 Jul) celebrated the opening of its two new Greek airports as the first flights on its Preveza-Aktion service to Budapest and Kavala service to Poznan take off. These two new routes will operate weekly, with Preveza-Budapest operating each Monday, and Kavala-Poznan operating each Wednesday.
Ryanair’s extended Greece summer schedule will deliver 5.6m customers p.a. and support over 4,200* jobs at Ryanair’s Greek airports this year, including its newest Preveza and Kavala airports, highlighting Ryanair’s commitment to and investment in Greek tourism.
Greek consumers and visitors can now book their holidays on as far out as October 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €/£ 5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate the start of these new routes, Ryanair has released seats for sale from €17.99, for travel until the end of October, which must be booked by midnight Wednesday (3July), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“We’re pleased to begin operations in our newest Greek Airports, Preveza-Aktion and Kavala, and to officially start our new routes from Preveza to Budapest and Kavala to Poznan as part of our summer 2019 schedule. These summer routes will further promote regional Greek tourism and will help deliver 5.6m visitors to/from one of the world’s most attractive summer tourism destinations.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from just €17.99, for travel until the end of October, which are available for booking until midnight Wednesday (3 July). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”