Ryanair celebrated the start of its Kalamata summer 2019 schedule, which includes 4 new routes to London Stansted, Milan Bergamo, Pisa and Sofia.
Kalamata consumers and visitors can now book their holidays on as far out as March 2020, enjoying even lower fares and Ryanair’s 2019 customer care improvements, including:
- Lowest Fares – find a cheaper fare within 3 hours, get paid the difference plus €/£ 5 MyRyanair credit
- Punctuality – deliver 90% target (excl. ATC) or 5% off following month’s air fares
- Customer Care Charter – EU261 claims processed in 10 days, new 24/7 support, connect in 2 mins
- Care Improvements – 48-hour free of charge grace period for changes to bookings
- Environmental Improvements – carbon offset programme, environmental partnerships & plastic free in 5 years
- New Ryanair Choice – €199 annual fee for free seats, fast-track & priority boarding for freq. guests
- Digital Improvements – new fare finder, sports tickets, bespoke travel guides & faster mobile
To celebrate the start of these new routes, Ryanair has released seats for sale from Kalamata from just €24.99, for travel in June, which must be booked by midnight Saturday (11 May), only on the Ryanair.com website.
Ryanair’s Chiara Ravara said:
“We’re pleased to return to Kalamata airport and officially start our four new routes to London Stansted, Milan Bergamo, Pisa and Sofia as part of our summer 2019 schedule. Kalamata customers and visitors can choose from a total of 4 routes to/from Kalamata Airport this summer and enjoy our low fares and latest customer care improvements.
To celebrate, we are releasing seats for sale from Kalamata from just €24.99, for travel in June, which are available for booking until midnight Saturday (11 May). Since these amazing low prices will be snapped up quickly, customers should log onto www.ryanair.com and avoid missing out.”