The premier Trade show and Exhibition for Businesses from Greece, South Eastern Europe, American and Greek American, the 20th Hermes Expo 2011, will be held on March 31, 2011, with the food and Wine tasting in New York, in cooperation with the Queens Chamber of Commerce and on Saturday and Sunday April 2-3, 2011 at the Tropicana Hotel and Resort Grand Exhibiition Center, in the heart of the most exciting city on the East Coast, Atlantic City, NJ.
Reserve the dates for the 5 Established Networking Events, your booth, Ad in the Directory, Dinner GALA Awards with 550 Businesspeople and the Educational Seminars seats and plan ahead for maximum results.
1. Welcoming Reception and Greek Food & Wine Tasting at the Queens Chamber of Commerce
2. The B-2-B meetings with over 100 Booth Exhibits, Government Officials and VIP’s, the Seminars
3. Doing business in Greece, South Eastern Europe, Eastern Mediterranean, Armenia,
4. CME for the Hellenic Medical and BioSocieties of PA, NY, NJ, MD, the
5. Young Entrepreneurs Mentor and Placement Fair that we have scheduled for 2011 are in New York in cooperation with the Queens Chamber of Commerce on March 31, 2011 and in Atlantic City, NJ at the TROPICANA Hotel on April 2-3, 2011 in cooperation with the Atlantic County Executive’s Office, The International Trade Office of Philadelphia, the US Greece Business Advisory Council and the US Hellenic American Chamber of Commerce.