The excellent services and the high satisfaction of its clients ensured to Mideast Travel Worldwide receiving 5 new awards during November. This sealed the 37 successful years of operation in the travel industry, towards the end of 2020, which was a particularly difficult year to be remembered for ever by the tourism market worldwide. However, passion for providing quality services will be always recognized and rewarded regardless of the current circumstances. Last month was considered to be a milestone for Mideast Travel Worldwide and the whole team, as it gave them a new inspiration for the future.
The Oscars of the Travel Industry, World Travel Awards and World MICE Awards 2020, took place virtually, on special online platforms, where guests, nominees and spectators could watch the ceremonies from their electronic devices in view of the pandemic restrictions of COVID-19.
The World Travel Awards have been rewarding the best companies in the tourism industry since 1993, while the World Mice Awards have been organized for the very first time, to reward the best companies thriving in the Meetings ,Incentives, Conferences and Events sector.
Mideast Travel Worldwide took part in the following Events and Awards categories:
- 02/11/2020: Europe Winners Day 2020 where Mideast Travel Worldwide was selected as:
- Greece’s Leading Destination Management Company 2020
- Europe’ s Leading Destination Management Company 2020
- Greece’ s Leading Travel Management Company 2020 for the 1st time ever
- 12/11/2020: World MICE Day 2020. Mideast Travel Worldwide won the title of:
- Greece’ s Best MICE Organizer 2020, proving once again that it deserves to be the representative of BCD Meetings & Events in Greece
- 27/11/2020: Grand Final 2020. By representing Greece and Europe, Mideast Travel Worldwide was honored among the major winners from each Continent by winning the award of:
- World’ s Leading Destination Management Company 2020
Mrs. Katerina Mousbeh, the Managing Director of Mideast Travel Worldwide, stated accordingly: “I feel extremely overwhelmed by winning these 5 awards within such a year, as our team always aspires to be close to its clients. The virtual Ceremony and the electronic awarding were indeed a new experience for all of us and, to be honest, it cannot be compared to the personal contact with the other nominees and travel experts whom you can meet and network at such an important Event . We all at Mideast Travel Worldwide are extremely optimistic, and absolutely believe that hard work is always rewarded no matter what. This distinction constitutes a ray of light for all of us that paves the correct path to the future. May I seize the opportunity to wish you all, on behalf of our team, a Merry Christmas with above all good health and optimism to meet again in a better tomorrow.”