We have extended the deadline for entry into the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards 2018…
Are you one of the outstanding providers of services to international patients? It’s time to prove how good you are! Enter the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards 2018 – the deadline for entrance has now been extended to 16 February 2018
What makes the IMTJ Medical Travel Awards different?
The IMTJ Medical Travel Awards are the only independent awards in the medical tourism and medical travel industry.
- Entries are judged objectively against a set of pre-determined criteria.
- Entries are reviewed by a panel of 20 leading industry experts who assess and score the submissions.
- Awards are not granted to those who sponsor our event or those who offer to pay for an award. You can’t buy an award from IMTJ. You have to earn it.
Celebrating your success
The achievements of healthcare providers from around the world will be recognised as we celebrate excellence in the medical travel industry at the IMTJ Awards dinner, alongside the IMTJ Medical Travel Summit 2018, May 21-24.
Categories for the 2018 awards:
Healthcare providers and agencies
- International hospital of the year
- International specialist patient centre of the year (e.g. orthopaedic, heart, spine, liver)
- International dental clinic of the year
- International cosmetic surgery clinic of the year
- International fertility clinic of the year
- International dialysis clinic of the year
- International cancer centre of the year
- International hair clinic of the year
- International eye clinic of the year
- International thermal/medical spa of the year
- Medical travel agency of the year
- Best medical travel web site
- Best marketing initiative
Quality and service
- Best quality initiative
- Excellence in customer service
- Best use of technology in medical tourism
- Health and medical tourism: Destination of the year
- Health and medical tourism: Cluster of the year
- Sanjiv Malik Lifetime Award (individual)