During the upcoming Posidonia Sea Tourism Forum a workshop on Integrated Payment Solutions -tailor-made for the maritime companies- will be organised by GBANQ Global Payment Solutions Ltd.
The workshop will take place on Wednesday 24 May at 14:00-15:15, at the Megaron Athens International Conference Centre (Room MC 3.2, N. Skalkotas Level).
GBANQ has developed effective and flexible eMoney solutions that enable its clients to manage and streamline their financial costs. Their products, including Prepaid Card solutions for maritime crew payroll and credit card clearance solutions, are tailor-made for maritime companies and supported by Prepaid Financial Services Ltd (PFS), an alternative banking provider and established e-money issuer authorised and regulated by the FCA in the UK.
The Programme of the workshop is:
INTEGRATED PAYMENT SOLUTIONS
• Acquiring Services for the Cruise Industry
• Money Management of Maritime Payroll
• eWallets and Prepaid Cards for Business Expenses
• Adonis Georgiadis, VP of Nea Demokratia, former Minister of Maritime affairs
• Theodore Kontes, President, Union of Cruise Ship Owners & Associated Members
• Noel Moran, CEO, Prepaid Financial Services Limited & eCOMM Merchant Solutions – Presentation of PFS & eCOMM
• Georgios A. Tsatsaronis, Business Development, GBANQ Global Payment Solutions Ltd – Presentation of Acquiring services, Payroll and Business Expenses Solutions
Moderator: Gregory Dedes, President of the Board, PC System S.A.